A Modern Cold Storage Facility in the Heart of VirginiaInterChange is proud to announce our new Mt. Crawford, VA cold storage facility that will serve the needs of the region's growing food and beverage industries.
State of the Art Refigerated Facility
Supporting VA's Growing Industry
Want to Learn More?
InterChange Cold Storage, a Modern Refrigerated Storage Facility
InterChange Group is excited to announce the construction of a modern cold storage facility located in Mt. Crawford, VA to support the region’s vibrant and growing food and beverage industries. This state of the art building will be constructed in several phases and will have the potential to reach 600,000 sq/ft and over 80,000 pallet positions in multiple rooms with temperatures ranging from -10F up to 34F.
The grand opening of phases 1 and 2 of the project was held on September 19, 2019. The remaining portions of the facility are being constructed while the first part is being operated.
- InterChange Continues Commitment to Solar Energy
- InterChange Cold Storage Facility’s First Phases Open For Business
- Virginia Business: InterChange Cold Storage Creating Jobs
- Virginia to Gain New Cold Storage Facility
- InterChange Cold Storage in Virginia Maritime Bulletin
- InterChange Announces the Construction of a New Cold Storage Facility in Mt. Crawford, VA.
- Governor Northam Announces $41.6 Million Investment, 88 New Jobs in Rockingham County
A Record-Setting Commitment to Renewable Energy
Solar Futures of Staunton, Virginia has installed a large solar panel array on the Cold Storage roof that generates 1.3 megawatts of power, making it the largest solar array of any cold storage facility in Virginia. This array offsets 70% of the the facility’s energy usage. Read more about our commitment to solar energy.